How To SYNC Google Chrome With Your Google Account
By enabling this feature your Google chrome data will be sync with your Google account. Data that will be sync is Bookmarks, Themes, Apps, Passwords, Extensions and autofill. You can also change what to sync. To do so follow the steps:-
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the Key Icon on the top-right side of your browser.
- Now click on the Options.
- Click on the Personal stuff tab on the left side.
- Now on the SYNC section click on the setup sync fill your Google account details.
- Once you filled your details it will ask you that what data you want to sync, choose what you want to sync and click on ok.
- Now your Google account is Sync with Google chrome.
- On your Google account Dashboard you will see the details of what data is sync.