How to Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Hi friends in this post we will learn How to Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or you can also say Step by Step Installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server Requirements are Following:
- Windows Server
- A Windows Server Active Directory infrastructure
- An Internet Information Services Website
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
- Exchange Server (optional)
- SharePoint Server (required for document management)
- Claims-based security token service (required for Internet-facing deployments)
For more informations about Installation requirements, please follow this link: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh699831(v=crm.5).aspx & https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6404db68-f66b-4128-ac2f-84258503bc82(v=crm.5)#webapp_hw_req
1. Here we are assuming that you have already setup a domain controller & mapped your system in your domain, if you had not done this, please follow following links to do this: How to install Active Directory Windows Server 2012 & Add Virtual Machines To An Active Directory Domain.
2. Create a organizational Unit in Active directory, already explained in previous post: Create a New Organizational Unit in Active Directory.
3. Now create a user on domain and give below mentioned permission to this user in created OU (Organizational Unit).
- Create All Child Objects
- Read Permissions
- Modify Permissions
- Read Members
- Write Members
To add the permissions, follow these steps:
- Log on to the domain controller server as a domain administrator.
- Go to Server Manager > Tools, and then click Active Directory Users and Computers.
On the View menu, click Advanced Features.
- Go to OU (Organizational Unit) that you want to use for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM installation.
- Delegate Control of this OU (Organizational Unit) to User we have created earlier. By Right Click on OU > Next > Add > Add User > Next > Provide Permission for Common Task > Next and click Finish.
- For advance permission Right Click on created user > Properties > Security Tab > Click on Add, Add created user here and provide above mentioned permission to this user.
4. Now Log into the server on Which you want to install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with Domain User you have created earlier. Add this user to administrator Group in your Server.
5. Install SQL Server with Reporting Services and Full text search feature, in mixed mode and add Domain user also as server administrator. After installation Configure Reporting Services.
6. Now install Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Server.
Note: Below videos will explain every step in depth.