Concatenate In Excel
1. To connect or link in a series or chain.
2. Computer Science To arrange (strings of characters) into a chained list.
More details are hereabout Concatenate is here:- http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/concatenate
To do Concatenate in Excel follow the following Steps:-
1. In Excel take three columns as taken below.
2. Fill your data in first two columns and left third one blank.
3. Now apply this formula(=A2&b2) for the third columns to Concatenate your first and second columns data.
By applying formula Concatenate is successfully done , but i thing is still left that how can we get a space between firstname and lastname.
To do so Apply this formula(=a2&” “&b2) and you will see result like this:-