Create Resource Group in SAP Hana Cockpit
In this post I will show you how to Create Resource Group in SAP Hana Cockpit. SAP Hana Cockpit is a web based tool for SAP Hana database administration & monitoring. Resource group is a group of resources, here resources are our SAP Hana database. For e.g. we planned to manage all production HANA databases via a single resource group. So, we added all production HANA databases as Production in the HANA cockpit and then we assigned these resources to the resource group(Production).
1. Login to SAP Hana Cockpit manager, to find URL of SAP Hana Cockpit watch this video: How to Find Ports of SAP Hana Cockpit. On welcome screen you will able to see features that are assigned to your user. To know more about this watch this video: How to Create User in SAP HANA Cockpit Manager.
2. Click on Create Resource Group.
3. Enter Group Name, and click on step 2.
4. Leave Add Resource blank(we will add resource later on), and click on step 3 Button.
5. Now Add Cockpit users, who will access this resource group.
6. Click on Create Group.
And our SAP Hana resource group has been created successfully.