Configure SSL Connections on Report Server-HTTPS
In this tutorial we will learn how to configure SSL connections on report server -HTTPS.You must have a server certificate installed on the computer.Ask for the certificate to your sysadmins(windows admins), or request a certificate from a trusted certificate authority.
How to Configure:
1. Run Reporting Services Configuration Manager and connect to the reporting server.
2. In Web Service URL section > SSL Certificate > choose your certificate > click Apply.
3. Report Manager URL section > Advanced button > Multiple SSL identities for Report Manager section > click Add button > in Certificate choose your certificate and click OK > OK.
4. Stop and Start your Reporting service, from the first section of the configuration manager.
5. Check that the URL works by indicating https instead of http.