Check Version of SAP HANA Database
In this post we will discuss about how to check version of SAP HANA database. Earlier we had discussed about what is SAP HANA, How to Install SAP HANA, How to install SAP HANA Studio & How to connect to SAP HANA database from SAP HANA studio.
We can check SAP HANA database version by two ways:
Check sap Hana version in Sap Hana Studio:-
1. Open SAP HANA Studio & connect to your database by entering SYSTEM user password.
2. Once you login, double click on Instance name. Here you are able to check version of SAP HANA database.
SAP HANA database version Check in OS:
1. Login to your OS machine, on which Hana database is installed.
2. Open terminal. Now login with <sid>adm.
su - <sid>adm
3. Now use below command for checking version of Sap Hana database.